Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Say WHAAAT?


If some of you were wondering why people call me Chispeante sometimes (and it will be on the back of my b-ball sweatshirt when we get them), it is from Espan~ol 2! It means "sparkling" and it's great fun to say! Chees- pay- ontay (more or less :)) It kind of matches my thinking with Celestialshine- I love sparkly things in His creation like stars and I want to shine brightly to bring the Lord glory! The story of my aliases! Thanks for listenin'!
By the way, the sweet picture is representing one of my favorite birthday presents! It charges my little pink mini iPod, lets me play any songs I want, has a radio and alarm... it's great! Yes, it's all vanity, but it sure allows me to enjoy the iPod I purchased more. And it's awesome to listen to Chris Tomlin or something while reading the Word! Perfect combination! Sing praises to God and read His Holy Bible!
Speaking of, one of my favorite Christmas presents was a coupon of the MacArthur Study Bible NASB coming out in the spring! I can't wait! I think NASB is my favorite version, especially because it allows me to joke: like the true SKHV, this one is the Natalie Ann Spencer Bible. :) Only because I own it, though, not like I did any translation work!

No comments: