Monday, May 22, 2006

Cheney-Bound...Again (2 Years Later)

Ahhhhhhhh! (Screams excitedly like a teenage groupie) I get to go to the state track meet in Cheney with the relay team! I was praying about this all day because I wanted to go so badly, and Coach said I can go! I have such good memories from two years ago... fun stores, breaking the school relay record, seeing my cousins compete, eating at Olive Garden and Red Robin, riding the Merry-Go-Round and whooping Stuart at the little ring toss game (you did it while riding the horses!), buying a sweatshirt, watchin' TV in the hotel room, watching stupid videos from, you guessed it! stupidvideos.com... ahhh... me as a silly little freshmen! Good times! I can't wait to make more memories, encourage the guys, support the coaches, watch my cousin (Who's so stinkin' fast he made it to state in the 100m, 200m, and 400m! He is seeded as the fastest 100m runner in the state for B league!), and have a wonderful time! I am very! very! very! excited! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for this amazing blessing! I can't believe school's almost over and this is a perfect way to end the track season instead of the horribly disappointing last Saturday Tri-District meet. Well, I have to go do homework, but just thought I'd share my "hyper-excited" thoughts! Congrats if you could actually decipher this blog...

2 comments:

Leila said...

Best of luck Natalie (even though I know there is no such thing as luck, "best of blessing" sounds odd and cumbersome). Any excuse to watch silly videos and eat Olive Garden and compete at something you love is awesome! Congrats!

Andy B. said...

We to go Idaho or Natalie whichever you prefer. Kick butt and run for God's glory. Cheer for them like you would want cheered.